Filmmakers creating trolly news cycles and buying bots to gain online attention… the Hollywood myth about keeping your project a secret to prevent it from being stolen... and the latest cloud storage tools by Blackmagic.
In this episode, we talk about…
- The phenomenon of creating a trolley news cycle by filmmakers.
- Are filmmakers buying bots to gain attention on social media?
- Soft skills you can develop to be a good filmmaker.
- The idea of putting your vision on the market.
- Debunking the myth that you shouldn't talk about your project with anyone.
- Not getting worried about your idea being stolen—it's much cheaper to buy it from you than to steal it.
- WGA arbitration to save your projects from plagiarism.
- Blackmagic's latest cloud tools—Cloud Pod, Cloud Store Mini, and Proxy Generator.