Is It Bad That Spielberg and AI Generators Are Playing in Our Sandbox?
Filmmakers trolling in the attention economy, Steven Spielberg’s music video debut, AI art, and whether a true craftsperson or artist will always beat out a machine...
In this episode, we talk about…
- The Russo brothers' trolly comments and the benefits of trolling
- Importance of marketing, calling cards, and making a name for yourself
- Challenge of launching new IP or a new multiverse
- How losing a production job to Spielberg is like trying to guard Lebron James
- Odd celebrity projects like Dive and Planet Hollywood
- What artificially intelligently generated artwork means for the future of art
- Whether anything can be original when everything that was created before is the palette we have to work with
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.