WANDRD has made a bit of a reputation in crowdsourcing (we covered the last product from WANDRD back in April). Between Kickstarter and Indiegogo, the company has seemingly built its entire product inventory off of this funding method.
Fortunately, WANDRD also delivers the goods. Its newest design, the DUO Daypack, has already been fully funded (2341% funded to be exact) on Kickstarter and gives content creators a laundry list of helpful features. This thing is an organizational beast.
Take a look at the Kickstarter campaign video to get a better idea of what the DUO's all about:
The marque feature here is most likely its accessibility. The DUO has top access, dual side access, and full internal access. So, whether you need to quickly grab your laptop, get your camera and lenses to get a shot, or look at all of your gear in your bag, you can do it pretty easily.
Aside from that, DUO has a few other interesting features, like the POP cube that protects your most expensive and vulnerable gear, adjustable dividers for custom organization, and padded extension pockets that can hold lenses as large as a 24-70mm zoom.
- Fully weather-resistant fabric construction
- YKK weather-resistant zippers
- Multi-point zipper orientation allows for access in any orientation
- Incorporates fully open clamshell design to access 100% of the bag's interior
- Two nylon grab handles
- Molded foam back panel for ventilation
- 8 multi-use anchor points for accessory straps to carry tripods, monopods, etc.
- Belt loop compatibility for waist straps
- A slew of zippered, mesh, and elastic pockets
- Built-in cord organization
- Padded center-mounted pockets for lenses/hard drives that need more protection
- Innovative protective cube that is also collapsible
Credit: WANDRDWANDRD's bags all come with a "Wander More, Worry Less" lifetime guarantee, too.
The DUO Daypack is on Kickstarter now. The Early Bird price is $175 but those are running out fast. If you don't manage to nab that deal, you can get it for $190. Delivery is expected by December.