In this episode, we talk about…
- Pre-existing IP and public domain vs. movie IP and a guaranteed audience
- What counts as a real movie (to everyone but that one Disney executive)
- Recognizing word-of-mouth success still exists and pushing for a theater experience
- Audio Design Desk’s tedium-free playful and creative process of editing sound
- ADD’s embedded sync points and ability to easily shift the vibe of your project
- Ask No Film School: What is a small, light digital camera that would make the best director’s viewfinder? Or does everybody still use Artemis?
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.