Top Stories from March
If you don't get the No Film School newsletter, which cleanly summarizes each week's stories in one concise email -- or if you're just wondering which posts were the most trafficked this month -- here are the top ten posts from the just-concluded month of March. Note: this favors posts earlier in the month, since something posted a day or two ago has not had as much time to rack up the pageviews.
- How to Build a Hackintosh That’s Faster than a Mac Pro for Half the Price – Updated
- First RED EPIC Footage is… Unspectacular. Though It Might Not Be the Camera’s Fault.
- RED EPIC HDRx Makes ‘Impossible’ Shots Possible
- With a New Final Cut Pro on the Way and New MacBook Pros with Thunderbolt, Apple Pro is Back
- Get 33 Final Cut Pro and After Effects Plugins from CoreMelt for Free
- Does the Sony F3 Have 5X the Light Gathering Ability of the RED EPIC?
- Now That’s More Like It: 5K RED EPIC Footage at 96 FPS is Stunning
- Fifteen Things to Prepare for when Making a Film
- Music vs. Silence: 5 Simple Rules for a Better Film
- Will Apple Split Up Final Cut Studio and Sell the Components a la Carte?