At NAB 2016 we got a demo of the slick new Frame.io Premiere Pro integration, which allows editors to collaborate with clients and directors remotely, accurately and in real-time—without leaving the NLE.
Frame.io started with Apple Final Cut Pro X in building out direct integration right inside the edit software. Ryan Koo talks with Frame.io founder Emery Wells at NAB 2016.
Here are a few of the standout features:
- A shared cloud bin that multiple editors can work from
- One click import and export of sequences, project files, and entire bins.
- Real-time comments directly in your Premiere timeline with no marker syncing
- Auto versioning for rapid iteration on creative ideas
- Comment marker syncing for when you do not have an internet connection
- Sync’d playback in Frame.io and your Premiere timeline
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: