We pumped out 106 videos for you this year at NAB 2016, there were 70 up on YouTube with accompanying articles in the first four days alone. As a reader, we understand this must've been a little overwhelming. To make things a little easier for you to digest, we're breaking our content down by category.
Preparation is absolutely essential to any film shoot, but when you're on your own with limited resources, running out of batteries or space for your recording could potentially be the most devastating you could encounter. Rest assured that companies like Anton Bauer, IDX and Swintronix are working hard to ensure it will never happen to you again.
Keeping in theme with much of our findings at NAB this year, it's clear that monitor companies like Atomos are focusing more than ever on taking their existing products and making them as good as they can be for the filmmakers who own them. They are providing owners with free firmware updates to ensure their monitors are HDR capable. Most of the monitors we checked out were all heading in the direction of 4K.
Below is a list of all our monitor, recorder & power device videos from NAB or, alternatively, just click play on the playlist up top and let it ride.
- These Wide Gamut Production Monitors from Osee Also Help You with Color Correction
- Tenba Shows off the CineLux Video Bag & See-Through Accessory Cases
- Switronix Slims Down the Battery But Beefs Up the Power With Hypercore Updates
- Ikan Debuts a Plethora of Affordable 4K Monitors
- Blueshape Innovates Battery Space by Adding Wi-Fi Connectivity & New Power Stations
- AJA Updates Firmware on the CION While Also Debuting USB Converter Boxes
- Never Fry a D-Tap Again with Lentequip's SafeTap
- IDX's New Duo-C Batteries Power Your Camera...And Your Cell Phone
- Ikan's CV600 Spectrometer Will Tell You Almost Everything About Your Light Source
- Green Means Go: Preston's Range Finder 2 Shows You Precisely when You're in Focus
- Flanders Scientific Introduces Live Grading Tool, BoxIO, Along with a New Monitor
- Check out Marshall Electronic's New Monitors, Including a Full HD 10" LCD Panel
- Convergent Design With 2 New Firmware Updates for Odyssey & Apollo
- Teradek Introduces Sphere, Their New Wireless VR Monitoring & Streaming System
- Anton Bauer Cine Series Extends the Life of Your Batteries Through Proper Rotation
- SmallHD Unveils HDR Director's Monitors and Shows us the Affordable 701 Lite 720p Monitor
- Atomos Updates Their Recorders to HDR (For Free) and Introduces the 1500nit 10-bit Shogun Inferno
- Paralinx Transmitters Get More Battery Options & Now Communicate with Teradek Receivers
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: