Here are all the post tools from NAB 2016 you'll need to make those finishing touches a breeze.
We pumped out 106 videos for you this year at NAB 2016, there were 70 up on YouTube with accompanying articles in the first four days alone. As a reader, we understand this must've been a little overwhelming. To make things a little easier for you to digest, we're breaking our content down by category.
Software made a stronger showing at NAB than hardware this year. That's a fact. With so many companies focusing on firmware updates, it makes total sense that much of the post-production software we saw has grown simultaneously streamlined and more powerful. Adobe and Blackmagic had their usual updates, but we're past the days of limiting post production categorization simply to editing tools.
The range of resources at your disposal in the internet age continues to expand to fit every need an aspiring filmmaker could potentially encounter. Products like Frame.io give new meaning to the term collaboration and platforms like Videoblocks or Dissolve give you the opportunity to self-distribute work as bare bones as test footage.
Below is a list of all our post production videos from NAB or, alternatively, just click play on the playlist up top and let it ride.
- AbelCine Takes Time off of Selling Hardware to Educate at NAB 2016
- Musicbed & Filmsupply on What Makes Them a Cut Above Other Stock Music & Video Sites
- Fraunhofer Alliance's New Software Should Take Care of Your Nasty DCP Issues
- Dissolve's Liftoff Team Will Turn Your Footage into Stock (Including Post-Production)
- Videoblocks Launches VR Stock Footage and Grows Marketplace for Filmmakers
- Frame.io's Feature-Rich Collaboration Tools Integrate Deeply with Premiere Pro
- Blackmagic Adds 250 New Features & 1,000 Enhancements in DaVinci Resolve 12.5
- Adobe Talks a Slew of New Creative Cloud Updates at NAB 2016
- Design a Look on Set & Apply It in Post with the Streamlined Codex Production Suite
- Shutterstock & PremiumBeat Now Offering Free Final Cut X Editor Kits To Help You Hone Your Craft
- Avid Updates MediaCentral UX Platform with Premiere Pro Support & More
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: