When it comes to autofocus technology, Sony is one of the best in the game. More recently, the company has started incorporating the autofocus found on its popular Alpha mirrorless cameras into the Sony Cinema Line that includes VENICE, the FX9, FX6, and FX3.
During our Focus Week, we pulled back the curtain on Sony's autofocus technology and how you can use autofocus to your advantage. We even gave away a Sony FX3 in our Sony "Focus Is Essential" Short Film Contest. Here's the rest of our coverage, in one convenient place. Enjoy!
Sony Cinema Line
- Sony Cinema Line Explained
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About VENICE
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About the Sony FX9
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About the Sony FX6
- 3 Things You Didn't Know About the Sony FX3
- 5 Takeaways from Alister Chapman's FX6 Review
- What Makes Sony's AF Reliable
- Sony's AF Settings Explained
- A Guide to Understanding Different Focus Types
- 5 Scenarios When AF Is Better Than Manual Focus
- 6 Scenes That Show How Focus Tells Story
- Tips to Know When Using Sony AF
- Learn the Difference Between FX9, FX6, and FX3 AF Features
- How Lens Choice Affects Focus
- What Is the Hitchcock Zoom?
- Nancy Schreiber on Making Her Own Success
- Courtney Hill Helps You Make Better Music Videos
- How to Become A World-Class DP Without Waiting
- Best Ways to Pull Focus with Lauren Peele
- Save Big on Sony Gear With Its College Rebate Program
Have a favorite story? Let us know which one in the comments below.
Want more insight on the Sony Cinema Line? Check out all the stories in our Sony Focus Week here.