What's Your Responsibility as a Filmmaker—and Film Watcher?
What business does the Pentagon have in films? Are filmmakers and film-watchers truly aware of the message they are sending and receiving?
In this episode, we talk about…
- Recognizing the glorification of violence in America vs. the rest of the world
- Acknowledging the need for hierarchy in filmmaking
- The Pentagon’s surprising connection to over 2,500 films
- The responsibility of filmmakers and the audience to be aware of the impact of film
- Advice for making decisions about money and which clients and collaborators you’re open to before the offer’s on the table
- Handling messages with care and the necessity of research in film
- Details about ARRI’s long-awaited release of the new Alexa 35
- Fujifilm’s X-H2S and the first collaboration of Fujifilm and Fujinon
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by George Edelman.