As an actor, will knowing the ins and outs of cinematography enhance your performance? What’s the best way to go about hiring your post-production team? How do you give honest feedback without ruining your reputation?
In today’s episode, No Film School’s Charles Haine, GG Hawkins, and Jason Hellerman discuss:
- Warmup actors versus burnout actors - what’s the difference
- The red camera setting named after actor Giovanni Ribisi
- How directors can benefit from taking acting classes
- Why hiring people for production is easier than hiring for post
- The best way to evaluate the post team in interviews
- Paying a flat fee versus paying an hourly fee
- Why everyone needs to have a deal memo
- Sharing your honest opinion without offending the other person
- The magic moments that can happen in post
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Listen to more episodes of the No Film School podcast right here:
This episode of The No Film School Podcast was produced by GG Hawkins.