If you have a short film that you want to get out to the world, you need to consider Shortverse.
This platform offers filmmaker-specific features that you won’t find anywhere else. In this episode, we speak to Andrew Allen and Jason Sondhi, founders of this incredible platform for emerging filmmakers.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Supporting short films for over 15 years with Short of the Week
- The reason they created Shortverse
- Facilitating relationships between creators and industry professionals
- Numerous features such as search filters, a review system, and more
- Interesting trends in the short film market
- The number-one thing the industry is looking for in films
Subscribe to the No Film School Podcast on:
Get your question answered on the podcast by emailing email@example.com.