Hot on the heels of the February announcement of the award-winning Ninja Blade, Atomos have announced two new products that cover the budgetary gamut of external recording needs. Click through to watch Joe Marine's interview with Atomos Business Development Manager Will Thompson at NAB to discuss functionality, pricing and availability:
- 4K recording to ProRes, Cinema DNG RAW, Avid DNx up to 30p or 60i
- HD recording up to 120fps
- Fully calibrated 1920 x 1200 touchscreen monitor
- Records to 2.5" Harddrives and SSDs
- Waveform monitoring, vectorscope, focus peaking
- Cut and tag editing for the metadata of the clips
- HDMI and SDI
- Shipping August / September
- No monitor, ProRes recorder
- C fast cards
- HDMI out
- Targeted for DJI helicopters, B-cameras etc
- Shipping mid-May
Share your thoughts on the new Atomos recorders in the comments below and stay up to date with this week's announcements at our NAB master post.
To find out more, be sure to check out the Atomos website.
NFS's coverage of NAB 2014 is brought to you by My RØDE Reel and Limelite. Subscribe to the No Film School YouTube channel for the latest video updates direct from NAB, as well as filmmaker interviews, tutorials, and behind-the-scenes features.