Intuitive controls and efficient lighting make the Wasp 100-C a standout LED.
There are a plethora of LEDs on the market to choose from including those from Hive Lighting. The Los Angeles-based company specializes in budget-friendly professional lighting for filmmakers. The Wasp 100-C combines energy-efficient LEDs with its Perfect S.H.O.T. system in a compact, portable fixture.
Perfect S.H.O.T. allows you to control saturation, hue, output and color temperature tunable from 1,650-8,000K. Its white light controls provide adjustable lighting from warm candlelight to cool daylight. The 5-chip LED color blending offers a 180-degree spread, and the fixture is fully controllable via DMX or smartphone app.
- Omni-Color LED
- 98 CRI / 97 TLCI
- 0 - 100% Saturation
- 360 degree Hue controls
- 0 - 100% Dimming Control
- 1,650K - 8,000K Color Temperature
- Manual, DMX, Smartphone Control
- 100 - 240 VAC input via power supply
- 12 – 28 VDC input via 4-Pin XLR
- 7.5” (190mm) Length X 4“ (100mm) Diameter Body
- 5” (127mm) Reflector Face
- 5 lbs. / 2.3 kg.
- Wasp 100-C™ Head Unit with 22° Reflector
- Wasp 100-C™ Power Supply 100-240 VAC
- HDP Lenses: Medium, Wide, and Super Wide
- 5 inch 4-Leaf Barn Doors
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: