We pumped out 85 videos for you this year at NAB 2017. As a reader, this might've been a little overwhelming. To make things easier for you to digest, we're breaking our content down by category.
Last year, we noted that, in terms of technology, lighting products may have made the greatest leap out of any of the major gear divisions at NAB. Our coverage this year suggests a continuation of that trend. Some of the most awe-inspiring gadgets we saw at NAB 2017 were definitely lights—including one that is virtually indestructible, another about the size of a soda can, and an LED that can replicate any hue on the color wheel without the use of a single gel.
Below is a list of all our lighting videos from NAB or, alternatively, just click play on the playlist up top and let it ride.
- Westcott Adds Color & Pro Dimmer for Flex Lights, Plus the New Affordable Solix
- Fiilex Upgrades Its P360 Line with Two New Great Lights
- Fotodiox Creates Compact Fresnel for Filmmakers
- The LitePanels Astra 6X is Six Times Brighter than Their Original 1x1 LED Panel
- DMG Lumière's LED Series Keeps the DP and Gaffer in Mind
- Hive Lighting Illuminates with Broad-Spectrum Omni-Color LEDs
- Lowel Lighting Improves LEDs
- Rayzr 7: Affordable Fresnels for the Indie Filmmaker
- Illuminati Reveals the World's First Bluetooth Wireless Light and Color Meter
- ARRI Updates the Only LED You'll Ever Need
- Kino Flo's Game Changing LED Gives You Virtually Any Hue on the Color Wheel
- Aputure Has Made a Light That is Virtually Indestructible
- Aputure Shows Off its Biggest, Baddest Light Yet: COB 300D
- Ikan's New LED Series Covers Every Single Lighting Scenario
- Rotolight Unveils New 'Ultra Thin' LED for Filmmakers
More of No Film School's coverage from the NAB showroom floor: