Let’s meet the Micro 4/3 LUMIX DC-G91/G95 with more 4K/30p and 120fps (Full HD) capabilities. Plus a new LUMIX G Vario 14-140mm lens.
This is just getting ridiculous. There are SO MANY quality cameras on the market now!
Just a few months after unveiling their new LUMIX S1R and video-focused S1, Panasonic has followed up with another Micro 4/3 offering with the LUMIX G95 (which will be called the G90/91 outside of North America, FYI).
Let’s take a look at this latest 4K/30p (and 120fps Full HD) offering as well as the introduction of a new LUMIX G Vario 14-140mm lens to boot.
The highlights of the G95/G91 include a 20.3 megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor, 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 stabilization and 4K UHD at up to 30fps and Full HD up to 120fps with no time limit restrictions. The G95 also will reportedly feature V-Log L (but limited to 4:2:0 8-bit when using the SD card slot). 4:2:2 8-bit is offered through the Micro HDMI port to an external recorder.
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L
- 5-Axis Sensor Stabilization; Dual I.S. 2
- 0.74x 2.36m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0" 1.24m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- Advanced DFD AF System; 4K PHOTO
- ISO 25600 and 9 fps Continuous Shooting
- Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Panasonic has also unveiled a new update to their popular Vario 14-140mm with the LUMIX G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. This lightweight telephoto is billed as a smooth and silent operator perfect for partnering with the G95 or other high-quality photo or video cameras.
The Vario 14-140mm II is available for pre-order for $597.99.