This year, Black Friday falls on Nov. 27 and Cyber Monday on Nov. 30, but some of the most popular names in film gear are getting a jump on the festivities by launching their sales events early. We've gathered all the best deals in one place to make it a little easier to save on the stuff you want.
Also, be sure to check back, as we'll be adding new deals and sales events as they go live in the coming days.
Adobe is offering a Black Friday Special for the annual All Apps Creative Cloud plan that lets you save up to 25% until Nov. 27.
- Annual plan, paid monthly: $39.99/mo (was $52.99/mo)
- Annual plan, prepaid: $479.88/yr (was $599.88)
Scoop up the savings using this link.
A number of Hollyland's powerful wireless transmission systems are going on sale during Adorama's Black Friday/Cyber Monday event. You can save big on these units from Nov. 27 - Dec. 4.
- Mars 300 Wireless HD Video Transmission System: $299 (was $399)
- Mars 300 Pro Wireless Video Transmission System: $349 (was $449)
- Mars 300 Pro Enhanced Wireless Video Transmission System: $359 (was $469)
- Mars T1000 Intercom System: $1,549 (was $1,799)
- Cosmo 600 Wireless Video Transmission System: $1,249 (was $1,699)
- Cosmo 1000Plus Wireless Video Transmission System: $1,899 (was $2,299)
- MARS 400S Wireless Video Transmission System: $429 (was $569)
- MARS 400 Wireless Video Transmission System: $449 (was $539)
- Mars X Wireless Video Transmitter: $159 (was $179)
Bright Tangerine is offering 20% off on LeftField baseplate bundles, 30% off on Revolvr follow focus bundles, as well as a ton of free stuff with purchase. The sale ends today, so take advantage of these Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals while you still can.
- iPad Air 4 10.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 64GB: $559 (was $599)
- iPad 10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 32GB, 8th Generation: $299 (was $329)
- iPad 10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB, 8th Generation: $359 (was $430)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage): $929 (was $999)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 1.6GHz Intel Core i5): $1199 (was $1499)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7): $1999 (was $2499)
- 16" MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, 9th-Gen 8-Core Intel i9 2.3GHz): $2539 (was $2799)
- AirPods: $99 (was $159)
- Syrp Genie II Pan Tilt - $1,199
- Seagate 10TB Expansion Desktop USB 3.0 External Hard Drive - $179
- Teradek RT MK 3.1 Brushless Lens Motor - $749
- Scriptation: 25% off through Monday 11/30 at 11:59PM PST
- FiLMiC Remote is $2.99 thru November 30
- LumaTouch: LumaFusion $19.99; Storyblocks $6.99 for first month/$49 for first year; FCPXML Export $9.99 (November 26 - December 1)
Want to save on some post-processing audio plugins? Accusonus has you covered. Save up to 40% on the ERA Bundle, SFX Cellar, and many more.
- Creator Suite: $6/mo. (was $10/mo.)
- Post Production Suite: $17/mo. (was $29/mo.)
- ERA Bundle Standard: $4.79/mo. (was $7.99/mo.)
- ERA Bundle Pro: $15/mo. (was $25/mo.)
- SFX Cellar Premium: $4.79/mo. (was $8/mo.)
You can get up to 55% off of high-quality VFX stock footage from ActionVFX from Nov. 26th at 5 pm (PST) through Dec. 4th. You'll be able to save 55% on the entire ActionVFX library for the first 24 hours of the sale and then 50%throughout the rest of the sale. Get assets like Shattering Glass, Energy, Smoke, Gun FX, and many more. Also, if you buy 4 collections, you'll get one free!
Atomos gear, namely its popular recording monitors, will be on sale starting Nov. 27 through Nov. 30.
- EOS R6 with 24-105mm lens - $2,799 (was $2,899)
- EOS RP with 24-240mm lens - $1,499 (was $1,899)
- EOS 80D - $899 (was $1,099)
- EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera with Free Accessory Kit - $799
- EF 70-20mm F2.8L USM - $1,249 (was $1,349)
- EF 28mm F2.8 IS USM - $499 (was $549)
- EF 16-35mm F4 IS USM $999 (was $1,099)
DJI is hosting different sales through the holiday seasons through a minisite that will include the Mavic Mini, Mavic Air 2, Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom, Ronin-SC and others. Expect a Black Friday presale event leading up to Black Friday with daily giveaways and discounts. You can find all the upcoming deals via DJI, Adorama, or Amazon.
If you want to save on edelkrone's compact motion control tools, you're in luck. The company is running a Black Friday and Cyber Monday event from now until Nov. 30 that will save you 30% storewide.
- SliderPlus v5: $629 (was $899)
- SliderONE v2: $349 (was $499)
- JibONE: $909 (was $1,299)
- HeadONE: $279 (was $399)
The entire Lensbaby store will be 30% off Nov. 15-30 and 20% off through December. You will find deals on its Velvet 28, 56, and 85 lenses, Sol and Composer Pro II series, macro converters, and more.
- Creative Bokeh Optic: $80 (was $100)
- Velvet 85, 85mm f/1.8 Lens: $400 (was $500)
- Twist 60 Optic: $144 (was $180)
- Velvet 56, 56mm f/1.6 Macro Lens: $360 (was $450)
- Velvet 28 28mm f/2.5 Lens: $520 (was $650)
If you're in need of a zoom lens, Tamron may have what you're looking for. The Di III series covers Sony's popular full-frame Alpha series and there are focal lengths from 17mm to 200mm to choose from.
The Black Friday/Cyber Monday promo starts Monday, Nov. 16, and runs through Sunday, Nov. 30. Purchasers of the following Tamron lenses get up to $100 Instant Savings when purchased through an authorized Tamron USA retailer:
- 17-28mm F/2.8 Di III RXD (model A046): $50 off
- 28-75mm F/2.8 Di III RXD (model A036): $80 off
- 70-180mm F/2.8 Di III VXD (model A056): $100 off
- 28-200mm F/2.8-5.6 Di III RXD (model A071): $80 off
You can also get up to $200 off these lenses when purchased through an authorized Tamron USA retailer:
- 20mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2: $50 off
- 24mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2: $100 off
- 35mm F/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2: $50 off
- SP 35mm F/1.4 Di USD: $200 off
- SP 45mm F/1.8 Di VC USD: $200 off
- 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC: $50 off
- 18-400mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD: $50 off
- 70-210mm F/4 Di VC USD: $200 off
- SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD G2: $200 off
Teradek's Season of Thanks event can save you up to 60% on select filmmaking gear now until Nov. 30.
- Bolt 1000 DSMC2 Wireless Transmitter: $1,799 (was $2,890)
- Bolt 3000 DSMC2 Wireless Transmitter: $3,499 (was $5,690)
- CTRL.1 Single-Axis Superspeed Wireless Lens Control Kit: $1,999 (was $4,000)
- Z5 Mirrorless Camera: $1,296 (was $1,396)
- Z6 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera with Accessory Bundle - $1,643
- Z7 with NIKKOR Z Lens and Accessory Bundle -$3,143
- D750 DSLR Camera: $1,496 (was $1,696)
- D500 DSLR Camera: $1,409 (was $1,595)
- Z 50mm F1.8 S Lens: $496 (was $596)
- Z 35mm F1.8 S Lens: $696 (was $846)
- Acer ConceptD 15.6” 4K Ultra HD IPS Notebook Computer - $1,999
- MSI GF75 Thin 17.3” Full HD Gaming Computer - $799
Panasonic is running different deals all the way through December (Nov. 15-Dec. 19) that include the GH5 series. Check them out below.
- G9 Mirrorless Camera: $997.99 (was $1,499)
- G9 Mirrorless Camera w/ 12-60mm F/2.8-4.0 Lens: $1,597 (was $2,099)
- G9 Mirrorless Camera w/ 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Aspherical Power O.I.S. Lens: $1,197 (was $1,699)
- GH5 Mirrorless Camera: $1,297 (was $1,997)
- GH5 Mirrorless Camera kit: $1,897 (was $2,599)
- GH5s Mirrorless Camera: $1,797 (was $2,499)
Point and Shoot series
- DC-ZS70 Digital Camera w/ Free PC Software: $297.99 (was $399.99)
- DC-ZS70 Digital Camera in Silver w/ Free PC Software: $297.99 (was $399.99)
- DC-ZS200 Digital Camera: $597 (was $799.99)
- DC-ZS200 Digital Camera in Silver: $597 (was $799.99)
- DMC-ZS100 Digital Camera: $397.99 (was $799.98)
- DMC-ZS100 Digital Camera in Silver: $397.99 (was $799.98)
- 18-35 F1.8 DC HSM Art Lens: $679 (was $799)
- 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM Lens: $799 (was $899)
- 24-70mm F2.8 DG DN Lens w/ Accessory Bundle: $1,059 (was $1,099)
- α9 Body Only: $2,998 (was $4,000)
- a7 II w/ OSS Lens, Joby GorillaPod and SanDisk 32GB SDHC - $998
- a7 III Body Only: $1,698 (was $1,198)
- α7R IV Body Only: $2,998 (was $3,500)
- α7R III Body Only: $2,298 (was $2,800)
- α7R II Body Only: $1,298 (was $1,800)
- α6100 + 16-50mm & 55-210mm Lenses: $999 (was $1,100)
- α6000 Body Only: $448 (was $550)
- α6000 + 16-50mm & 55-210mm Lenses: $698 (was $1,000)
- α6000 + 16-50mm Lens: $548 (was $650)
- α5100 + 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens: $448 (was $550)
- FE PZ 28-135mm F4 G OSS: $2,398 (was $2,500)
- FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM: $1,998 (was $2,200)
- FE 24-70 mm F2.8 GM: $1,998 ($2,200)
- FE 12-24mm F4 G: $1,673 (was $1,775)
- E 70–350 mm F4.5–6.3 G: $898 (was $1,000)
- VARIO-TESSAR T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS: $1,098 ($1,350)
- FE 70-200mm F4 G OSS: $1,398 (was $1,500)
- FE 24–105mm F4 G: $1,098 (was $1,400)
- FE 70-200 mm F2.8 GM OSS: $2,398 ($2,600)
- VARIO-TESSAR T* FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS: $698 (was $900)
- FE 20mm F1.8 G: $848 ($900)
- FE 70-300mm F4.5-5.6 G OSS: $1,173 ($1,275)
- FE 24-240mm F3.5-6.3 OSS: $968 ($1,050)
- FE 35mm f/1.8: $698 (was $750)
- Sonnar T* FE 55mm F1.8 ZA: $898 ($1,000)
- Sonnar T* FE 35mm F2.8 ZA: $748 (was $800)
- FE 85mm F1.8: $548 (was $600)
- FE 50mm F1.8: $198 (was $250)
- Sonnar T* E 24mm F1.8 ZA: $998 (was $1,100)
- VARIO-TESSAR T* E 16-70mm F4 ZA OSS: $898 (was $1,000)
- E 18–200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS: $798 (was $900)
- E 10-18mm F4 OSS: $798 (was $900)
- E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 OSS LE: $748 (was $850)
- E 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 OSS: $548 (was $650)
- E PZ 18–105mm F4 G OSS: $598 (was $650)
- E 35mm F1.8 OSS: $423 (was $475)
- E 20mm F2.8: $298 (was $350)
- E 16mm F2.8: $223 (was $250)
Like Teradek, SmallHD is running a Season of Thanks event from now until Nov. 30 that can save you up to 50% on monitors of all kinds.
- 703 Bolt 7" Full HD LED Monitor: $2,799 (was $3,999)
- 1703 P3X Monitor: $3,499 (was $5,699)
- 502 Bright Full HD On-Camera Monitor: $699 (was $799)
The industry's leading screenwriting software, Final Draft 11, is on sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. New users can save $100 on a digital download of the latest version from now until Dec. 7. Already have Final Draft 11? You can still save $40 on an upgrade
Moment made waves in the world of smartphone filmmaking with its collection of high-quality lenses. In recent years, though, the company has expanded its online store to include offerings from other notable mobile brands, including Peak Design, Aputure, Freefly, Manfrotto, and so many more. Also, it offers lessons and courses on all phases of production that are taught by some of the most exciting creators working today. So, if you're looking for gear to get your smartphone ready to make some movies, or if you want to bone up on your filmmaking education, check out what Moment has to offer this holiday season from now until Dec. 4th. Here's just a small example of the great gear you'll find.
- M-Series Anamorphic Lens: $130 (was $150)
- M-Series Macro 10x Lens: $90 (was $110)
- 67mm CineBloom Filter Set: $70 (was $75)
Zhiyun is known for its affordable gimbals and smartphone stabilizers, and it has put its Crane 2S on sale for Black Friday.
That's it for now! We'll be adding to the list as more deals come in, so be sure to check back regularly.
If you know of any post them in the comments below.