It's a new week in filmmaking deals!
- Z Cam E2-M4 4K Digital Cinema Camera
- Atomos Ninja V+, Raw Recording Monitor
- Atomos Power Kit v2
- Atomos Monitor Mount
- ZILR Hyper Thin HDMI Cable with Ethernet
Combining camera and monitoring/recording, this Z CAM E2-M4 Camera with Atomos Ninja V+, Power Kit, Monitor Mount & HDMI Cable has been assembled by B&H to provide you with a digital cinema camera, a 5.2" monitor/recorder kit with batteries, a charger, an accessory monitor mount, and an incredibly thin HDMI cable.
So what else do you need with it?
That's almost everything you need to start recording in 4K. All that's missing is a lens, recording media, and camera power.
- Matterport MC250 Pro2 3D Mapping Camera
- Manfrotto MT190X3 Aluminum Tripod
- Nanuk 930 Hard Case with Foam Insert
- Desmond Deluxe 60mm Clamp
- Record 360° Virtual Walkthroughs
The kit includes the Matterport MC250 3D camera, the Manfrotto MT190X3 aluminum tripod, a Desmond Deluxe 60mm quick release clamp, and a black Nanuk 930 hard-shell case with pick-and-pluck foam.
The MC250 allows you to create virtual 3D models of your space, such as a home, office, or architecture design setting, and it provides a 360° scan of your space in approximately 20 seconds. It will stitch the images it captures into 3D walkthroughs, tours, and maps, opening up all kinds of possibilities.
- 3 x 12 x 12 x 2" Panels w/ Stands
- 3 x Barndoors
- 3 x V-Mount Battery Plates
- 3 x Multi-Voltage AC Adapters
- 3 x Diffusion Filters, 1 x Travel Case
- IR Remote Capability
- Color Temperature: 5600K, CRI: 96+
- Beam Angle: 45 Degrees
- DMX In & Out, PWM Dimming Technology
The LED1000 Kala Daylight LED 3-Light Kit gives image-makers superior light quality in the studio or on the road. The kit includes three 12 x 12 x 2" LED1000 Daylight panels, a 45-degree beam angle, and onboard DMX. Each light comes with removable 4-way barn doors, a diffusion filter, a V-mount battery plate, an AC adapter, a case, and a light stand. A travel case is also included for storage and transport.
Let us know what you make with your new gear!