The nation's oldest and largest non-profit organization for independent filmmakers, IFP (of which I'm a proud member), is currently offering a 20% off promotion on all memberships.
The simplest way to explain how IFP helps films and filmmakers is they make connections. Looking for a producer? Looking for financing? Wondering what to do with your finished film? Looking for feedback on a rough cut? That's what they're here for. Based in NYC (if you're an independent filmmaker in New York and you're not already an IFP member, get on that), IFP is doing a discount promotion on memberships until November 19th, which includes screenings of many of the best independent films of this year. The 20% off code "MEMB14" drops the price to $80 and includes 65+ screenings at IFP's Media Center screening room in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Not in NY? It also includes a one-year subscription to Filmmaker Magazine. I'll let them tell it:
Whether you’re emerging or established, a talented filmmaker or a dedicated film-lover, IFP membership provides access to information, programs, and opportunities designed to help you build your career and champion independent film.
When you sign-up or renew your one-year membership, you’ll receive:
- Invites to 100+ exclusive screenings, panels, and parties ($1500 value!)
- New! Exclusive voting privileges and access to screening series for IFP’s Gotham Audience Award and the Independent Spirit Awards
- New! Discounted tickets to IFP’s Screen Forward series, which showcases under the radar films with a week long theatrical run in NYC
- 1-year subscription to Filmmaker Magazine (4 issues)
- Eligibility for IFP fiscal sponsorship
- Inclusion in IFP’s newsletter (25,000+ subscribers) for announcements of your film’s theatrical release or broadcast premiere.
- 20% Discount for Independent Film Week Conference passes.
- 25% off all Indiegogo crowdfunding campaigns.
- Discounts to production insurance, equipment, trade publications, and more
The deal runs until November 19th, so head on over for more details and use the code MEMB14 for 20% off.