Plus the brand is making its API public for everyone.
In addition to Frame.io being introduced in DaVinci Resolve 16, the brand has made some other major announcements here at NAB 2019 with their partnerships with Zapier, Blackmagic and other brands to offer new ways to streamline video editing workflows.
As an added bonus, Frame.io has also made its API publicly available for others to develop their own custom tools, plug into existing integrations and connect Frame.io to over 1,300 other apps.
Direct Frame.io Plugins
To help video editors streamline their workflows, Frame.io has the following partners to plugin with directly.
- DaVinci Resolve: Get access to Frame.io’s collaborative feature set directly in Blackmagic Design’s latest release of DaVinci Resolve, zero installation required.
- LumaFusion: Access your Frame.io projects in LumaFusion, view real-time frame-accurate comments in your edit, and take action on feedbackㄧall without leaving the LumaFusion timeline.
- Kyno: Screen, select, log, and reduce footage on location and submit to Frame.io as dailiesㄧwith metadata and automated transcoding incorporatedㄧfor remote collaborator editing and review.
- Silverstack Lab: Get your dailies in faster using Silverstack Lab and Frame.io’s Watch Folders app. Drop markers and comments into Frame.io directly from the set, and add links from Frame.io assets to Silverstack Lab’s local clip library and PDF reports.
- Shotput Pro: Move offloaded video, including RAW formats, from ShotPut Pro to Frame.io smoothly and automatically.
- SnapStream: Export your SnapStream TV clips directly into Frame.io for video review and collaboration.
- GNARBOX: Use GNARBOX hardware and Frame.io to unlock on-the-go upload of camera files and compressed dailies for client feedback, faster than ever before.
- Restream: Schedule videos in Frame.io to go live on multiple platforms simultaneously with Restream.
Frame.io can also be used connected with Zapier to set up automated workflows between apps like Trello, AirTable, and 1300+ others.