Adobe is bringing the heat with its annual conference.
Ready to get your learn on?
Adobe's annual online conference, Adobe MAX, has officially launched and has a slate of over 350 keynotes and sessions that will definitely pique the interest of filmmakers of all experience levels.
The event features a roster of notable names taking the virtual stage for sessions designed to inspire creators worldwide. The keynote session will be hosted by Conan O’Brien, and celebrity speakers and presenters featured throughout the conference include Zendaya, Ava DuVernay, Shepard Fairey, Gwyneth Paltrow, Awkwafina, Taika Waititi, Stanley Tucci, Tyler the Creator, Common, Ai Weiwei, Wes Anderson, and Roxane Gay, among others.
A full list can be found here.
And best of all... Adobe MAX 2020 is totally free!
Here's just a taste of what the event has to offer:
- Attend 350+ sessions for free
- Live broadcasts with "Luminary Speakers", including Ava DuVernay, Taika Waititi, Wes Anderson, and many more.
- The ability to chat with peers, speakers, and experts during the sessions
- The opportunity to join global collaborative art projects
- Take part in sponsor giveaways and special offers
Adobe MAX 2020 runs from today through October 22nd. Head on over to the event's website to register (for free).