The ScreenCraft Screenwriting Summit puts you in the room (virtually) with some of today's top talent.
Do you have some burning industry questions? Well, ScreenCraft is giving you the opportunity to get them answered by Oscar and Emmy-winning screenwriters and producers through the 2020 Screenwriting Summit, an all-day online event for screenwriters.
In light of the coronavirus pandemic, ScreenCraft has decided to move its in-person events, including this one, online so participants can take advantage of all that these industry professionals have to offer from the safety and comfort of their own homes.
This year's Screenwriting Summit speakers, including screenwriters of Inside Out, BlacKkKlansman, Godzilla, and Toy Story 4, will be available via live-streamed video chats to answe all of your screenwriting and industry questions, so be sure to come prepared!
Here's the list of the speakers attending the summit:
- Meg LeFauve (Oscar-nominated screenwriter of Inside Out, The Good Dinosaur, and Captain Marvel)
- Alan Yang (Emmy-Award winner, executive producer, co-creator of Master of None, Little America, Parks, and Recreation)
- Wendy Calhoun (Peabody Award-winning TV writer/producer of Prodigal Son, Station 19, Empire, Nashville, and Justified)
- David Rabinowitz (Oscar-winning screenwriter of BlacKkKlansman)
- Adam Kolbrenner (Literary manager and founder of Lit Entertainment Group, producer of Prisoners)
- Stephany Folsom (Screenwriter and TV writer of Toy Story 4, Star Wars: Resistance, and The Lord of the Rings on Amazon)
- Max Borenstein (Screenwriter of Godzilla, Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla v. Kong, and Worth)
The ScreenCraft Screenwriting Summit kicks off this Saturday, March 28 at 10 am PST. Because it's an online event, anyone anywhere in the world can participate, and best of all, it's pay-what-you-can starting at $1 with a suggested donation of $35. Proceeds go to benefit both the Writers Guild Foundation and American Red Cross.